- Urdu release is attached here
As promised by PCB Chairman Mr Ehsan Mani, the first meeting of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Board of Governors of the year and 57th overall, will be held in a local hotel in Peshawar on Tuesday, 4 February 2020.
This will be the first-ever meeting in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa capital. Last year, Quetta had held the 53rd BoG meeting as part of the PCB strategy to hold meetings across the country so that there was alignment and ownership of the local stakeholders.
Some of the matters that will be discussed in Peshawar are:
- Chairman and CEO’s reports
- Model constitution for the City Cricket Associations
- Audit Committee’s report
- NOC policy for foreign leagues
- PCB Strategic Plan
- Update on the recruitment process of the PCB’s Chief Operating Officer
- Cricket update