Photo Credit: Bangladesh Cricket Board
The Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) will allow the players to participate in individual practice sessions from tomorrow (Sunday). BCB previously postponed the Bangabandhu DPDCL 2019-20 after the first round following the nationwide Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic back in March 16.
Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium (SBNCS) in Dhaka, Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium (ZACS) in Chattogram, Sylhet International Cricket Stadium (SICS) in Sylhet and Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium (SANS) in Khulna are the four venues for the first phase of the individual practice session. BCB prepared four venues for the practice session by following all the necessary safety protocols. Players will take part in Running and GYM at Academy, Batting at Indoor Center. Other three venues will be available for Running and GYM only.
The 9 players for the first phase of the practice sessions are :
- Mushfiqur Rahim (Dhaka)
- Imrul Kayes (Dhaka)
- Mohammad Mithun (Dhaka)
- Shafiul Islam (Dhaka)
- Syed Khaled Ahmed (Sylhet)
- Nasum Ahmed (Sylhet)
- Nurul Hasan (Khulna)
- Mahadi Hasan (Khulna)
- Nayeem Hasan (Chattogram)
Please note: For SBNCS Mirpur, only footage and photo taking opportunity will be available.
– Entry will be through Gate 1 (Plaza Gate) only.
– Gate 1 (Plaza Gate) will remain open from 09h00 to 12h00.
– In line with COVID-19 health advisory, access to indoor facilities or inside the BCB premises is prohibited.
– The BCB requests your cooperation with temperature check, social distancing and sanitisation procedure at the entry gate.
– There will be no interview opportunity or media interaction with players during the individual training sessions.