- Information Technology & Services
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
About the job
Service Delivery Analyst
Here’s the deal…
Cricket Australia is looking for a driven Service Delivery Analyst to join our team on a part time basis working 3 days (22.5 hours) per week in Hobart.
In this national support role based in Hobart reporting to the Service Delivery Lead, you will be responsible for providing technical support to users within Australian Cricket and providing assistance with the administration of the national network, servers and the maintenance of technology assets.
Here at Cricket we’ve never been prouder of the role we play in bringing Aussie communities together and we’re hard at work to make Cricket Australia’s favourite sport – one all Aussies can enjoy.
Our purpose is to unite and inspire communities through Cricket and this is an amazing opportunity for you to contribute to making a real difference in the lives of millions of Australians.
About The Role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Australian Cricket desktop, network and Office 365 environment.
- Provide training to users on the use of our applications and devices
- Provide local office facilities support
- Provide at match support when required
- Be on call for escalated technology issues at agreed times
- Following incident management procedures
- Asset management
- Maintenance of local office technology facilities
You Will Have
- A Bachelors Degree in either Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications
- ITIL Foundation
- A passion for providing excellent customer service
- A detailed understanding of laptops, workstations, sever and network operations
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous experience in a technology support role
- Flexibility with travel as required and working weekends as required
- Experience working with:
- Desktop Support – Windows 10 and Office
- Cloud Support – Office 365
- Basic Network / Wi-fi Understanding
- Basic Microsoft Sharepoint Usage
- Basic Server Administration
Sound like you? Let’s do this!
The work we do across Australian Cricket stretches across the sporting and entertainment industries – which means there are all kinds of opportunities for bright-minded, passionate and friendly people.
Cricket’s a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. Your age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or religion won’t impact whether or not you’re part of the team. It’s your drive to do great work that’ll help you shine. At Cricket we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners.
If you want to learn more about how we play then apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your experience meeting the key criteria by 12 April 2021, 12pm.