- Entry level
- Information Technology & Services
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Computer Software
- Health Care Provider
About the job
Sports Dietitian, Women’s Program
SPORTS DIETICIAN, WOMEN’S PROGRAM
- Preferred Brisbane location
- An extra week off a year!
- Part time (3 or 4 days a week)
Here’s the deal…
Cricket Australia is looking for a driven and experienced Sports Dietitian to join our High Performance team on a part time basis.
Reporting to the Sports Science & Sports Medicine Performance Manager, you will provide first class sports nutrition services to our Australian Women’s team and Women’s pathway programs. You will maximise player performance and development by providing individualised advice to players, education for players and staff as well as ongoing development of our systems and procedures.
Here at Cricket we’ve never been prouder of the role we play in bringing Aussie communities together and we’re hard at work to make Cricket Australia’s favourite sport – one all Aussies can enjoy.
Our purpose is to unite and inspire communities through Cricket and this is an amazing opportunity for you to contribute to making a real difference in the lives of millions of Australians.
About The Role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and deliver nutrition services to the Aus Women’s players, senior teams and Australia A teams
- Manage all nutrition services for all the CA Female Pathway Programs
- Provide education resources to our players and staff
- Collaborate with our information systems team to ensure information is up to date in our Athlete Management System (AMS)
You Will Have
- Accredited practicing dietitian status with Dietitians Association of Australia
- Accredited Member of Sports Dietitians Australian
- Ongoing record of CPD over the past 12 months
- At least 3 years experience working as a Sports Dietitian with elite athletes
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be agile and adaptable
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A can do attitude!
Sound like you? Let’s do this!
The work we do across Australian Cricket stretches across the sporting and entertainment industries – which means there are all kinds of opportunities for bright-minded, passionate and friendly people.
Cricket’s a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. Your age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or religion won’t impact whether or not you’re part of the team. It’s your drive to do great work that’ll help you shine. At Cricket we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners.
If you want to learn more about how we play then apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your experience meeting the key criteria by 14 April 2021, 12pm.