About the job
Event Specialist, Guest Management & Systems Support
- Fixed Term – 8 month role
- Leading Sporting Organisation
- Melbourne or Brisbane Location Preferred
Here’s the deal…
We’re looking for a driven Event Specialist, Guest Management & Systems Support to join our Fan Engagement Department. This role plays an integral part in the planning and delivery of Cricket Australia’s hospitality and special events portfolio.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a purpose driven organisation. Uniting and inspiring communities through Cricket is our culture, and we’ve never been prouder of the role our people play in making Cricket a sport for all Australians.
Reporting to the National Hospitality & Special Events Manager. In this role you will:
- Work closely with your manager to develop a detailed Guest Program strategy
- Be responsible for planning, management and delivery of CA’s hospitality and special events portfolio
- Be the key liaison with our Ticketing team to ensure efficient delivery of all program tickets
- Manage all match guest communication and customer requirements
- Develop communication plans and strategies around guest match arrival
- Proven events & guest management experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team ethic
- Ideally experience using the Events Air (or equivalent) software system
Sound like you? Let’s do this!
The work we do across Australian Cricket stretches across the sporting and entertainment industries – which means there are all kinds of opportunities for bright-minded, passionate and friendly people.
Cricket’s a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. Your age, culture, gender, sexual orientation, disability or religion won’t impact whether or not you’re part of the team. It’s your drive to do great work that’ll help you shine. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
At Cricket we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners. We also have an 5 extra days off a year!
If you want to learn more about how we play then apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your experience meeting the key criteria by 15 June 2021, 12pm.