About the job
Here’s the deal…
We’re looking for a driven Head of Integrity to join our Legal, Risk & Integrity team. We’re looking for someone who is a passionate about leading a team and making a meaningful impact across Australian Cricket.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a purpose driven organisation. We’ve never been prouder of the role our people play in making Cricket a sport for all Australians.
About The Role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Devising and implementing a strategic plan for the integrity unit
- Management of our disciplinary processes under our codes and policies
- Leading code-related investigations as required
- Supporting the education manager with regular education sessions across key stakeholders
- Present to the Board on integrity matters
- Lead CA’s anti-doping policies and programs and overseeing the strategy, education and testing plans
- Ensuring effective integrity codes and policies
- Strong understanding of sports integrity, risk management and governance principles
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the practice of law
- Experience managing compliance regimes and governance principles
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Proven leadership and management experience
- High level of attention to detail
Sound like you? Let’s do this!
The work we do across Australian Cricket stretches across the sporting and entertainment industries – which means there are all kinds of opportunities for bright-minded, driven, passionate and friendly people.
Cricket’s a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. We celebrate our diversity across age, culture, gender, sexual orientation, disability and religion. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this role.
At Cricket we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners.
If you want to learn more about how we play then apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your experience meeting the key criteria by 14 June 2021, 12pm.