About the job
Corporate Sales Coordinator
- Leading sporting organisation
- Fixed Term – 6 month role
- Melbourne location
Here’s the deal…
We’re looking for a driven Corporate Sales Coordinator to join our Commercial team on a short term 6 month contract.
Reporting to the National Corporate Sales Manager you’ll be responsible for providing administrative, sales and delivery support to the team.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a purpose driven organisation. Uniting and inspiring communities through Cricket is our culture, and we’ve never been prouder of the role our people play in making Cricket a sport for all Australians.
About The Role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate inbound hospitality and group enquires
- Supporting the National Corporate Sales Manager with regular reporting of hospitality and group sales
- Liaise with internal departments to support sales initiatives
- Management of seat inventory
- Ensure CRM and Ticket system is maintained to a high level
- Provide ongoing support to the Events Team to ensure smooth event operations
- Provide general administration support to the sales and commercial team
You will be known for your experience in product management and development, ideally with new products or channels in complex environments.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Inbound sales experience
- Excellent customer and stakeholder management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General administration experience
- Experience with CRM and database management
Sound like you? Let’s do this!
The work we do across Australian Cricket stretches across the sporting and entertainment industries – which means there are all kinds of opportunities for bright-minded, passionate and friendly people.
Cricket’s a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. Your age, culture, gender, sexual orientation, disability or religion won’t impact whether or not you’re part of the team. It’s your drive to do great work that’ll help you shine. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
At Cricket we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners. We also have an 5 extra days off a year!
If you want to learn more about how we play then apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your experience meeting the key criteria to by 11 June 2021, 12pm.