Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Posted: 28 June 2021
Link to Apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/delivery-lead-at-cricket-australia-2612635121/
About the job
Here’s the deal…
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, team focused Delivery Lead to join our Technology team in delivering digital transformation for our fans and Cricketing community. This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about coaching and inspiring a better way of working and someone who has successfully implemented change at scale before.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Technology Strategy & Data you’ll ensure everyone on the team has all they need to effectively and sustainably deliver on their mission, and you will play an instrumental role in facilitating the right decisions.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a purpose driven organisation. Uniting and inspiring communities through Cricket is our culture, and we’ve never been prouder of the role our people play in making Cricket a sport for all Australians.
About The Role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the team have clear goals which align to Australian Cricket strategy and connect to customer impact
- Ensure the team have a strong system of work and rituals in place supporting their output together whilst creating an environment that helps them stay motivated
- Attend regular catch ups with senior leadership team to raise issues, share progress and involve other people in this process as you see fit
- Solve problems and issues that require broad-based solutions and span multiple disciplines – remove blockers from your team
- Provide clarity for team members on any decisions made outside their team
- Coach & Mentor as necessary to provide feedback and support to help them manage the performance of team members
- Collaborate with other leaders to provide recognition, learning opportunities and identify improvements where needed
- Exceptional communication skills and stakeholder management
- Fun, curious and empathetic energy
- Several years working in a Delivery lead capacity
- Enthusiasm to challenge ways of thinking to make us all better
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience working in cross functional teams
- Previous experience in a similar role, or as a Business Analyst or Project Manager
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- High level of attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Extensive experience in Microsoft applications and solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with agile and other delivery methodologies
Sound like you? Let’s do this!
The work we do across Australian Cricket stretches across the sporting and entertainment industries – which means there are all kinds of opportunities for bright-minded, passionate and friendly people.
Cricket’s a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. Your age, culture, gender, sexual orientation, disability or religion won’t impact whether or not you’re part of the team. It’s your drive to do great work that’ll help you shine. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
At Cricket we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners. We also have an 5 extra days off a year!
If you want to learn more about how we play then apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your experience meeting the key criteria to by 12 July 2021, 12pm.