About the job
Leading sporting organisation
Five-month contract role
Here’s the deal…
We are looking for a solutions-focused and client-orientated individual to join our Broadcast Operations team as a Broadcast Liaison for a seasonal role. This person will be passionate about the sports industry and thrives in a challenging and dynamic work environment.
Reporting to the Broadcast Specialist, you will assist Cricket Australia’s broadcast and radio partners with at-match operations and key series preparation for the delivery of the summer of cricket. Due to the high level of interstate travel required, this role can reside anywhere in Australia.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a purpose-driven organisation. Uniting and inspiring communities through cricket is our culture and we’ve never been prouder of the role our people play in making cricket a sport for all Australians.
About The Role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- You will support the at-match operations of Cricket Australia’s TV & radio partners with a specific focus on men’s cricket.
- Working with Cricket Australia’s functional areas, venues and other key stakeholders on operational requirements.
- Assist with all documentation and preparation for the men’s international series – with a particular focus on the Ashes – ensuring collation and distribution of key event information for partners.
- Assist with at-match troubleshooting to ensure partner expectations are exceed and operations run smoothly.
You Will Have
- Tertiary Qualifications are desirable, but not essential.
- Experience working for a leading sporting, event, entertainment or media organisation.
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven experience in managing a range of competing clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise key tasks and work in a high-pressure environment.
- Willingness to travel and work on weekend and holidays including over the Christmas period.
- A flexible attitude and mature approach to working closely with high-profile individuals.
Sound like you? Let’s do this!
The work we do across Australian Cricket stretches across the sporting and entertainment industries – which means there are all kinds of opportunities for bright-minded, passionate and friendly people.
Cricket’s a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. Your age, culture, gender, sexual orientation, disability or religion won’t impact whether or not you’re a part of the team. It’s your drive to do great work that’ll help you shine.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
At Cricket Australia, we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners. We also have an extra five days off a year!
If you want to learn more about how we play, then apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your experience meeting the key criteria by Monday 20th September 2021, 5pm.