About the job
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Lead and support development of enterprise systems!
- An extra week off a year!
- Brisbane or Melbourne Location
Here’s the deal…
We’re looking for a driven Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our Technology team.
Reporting to the Principal Architect, the Cloud Infrastructure Engineer works with business and technology stakeholders to support the use and ongoing development of Australian Cricket’s enterprise systems and infrastructure.
This is a national role supporting all Australian Cricket.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a purpose driven organisation. Uniting and inspiring communities through Cricket is our culture, and we’ve never been prouder of the role our people play in making Cricket a sport for all Australians.
About the role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver outstanding solutions that address Australian Cricket needs:
- Work holistically across all business units to understand and define emerging user requirements for inclusion into product roadmaps
- Help build the best delivery partnerships, with leading providers to multiply the impact technology provides to our fans, customers, participants and employees
- Take a lead role in monitoring, maintaining and maximising the effectiveness of the national hybrid cloud network infrastructure
- Work closely with and mentor the Network & Systems Administrator
- Influence organisational decision making through technical expertise
- Systems Engineer experience
- Advanced Microsoft infrastructure skills
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on Microsoft Azure platforms (Azure automation, Azure Blueprints / Bicep)
- Strong Experience building ARM templates
- Strong PowerShell experience
- Understanding of DevOps principles
- An intermediate to advanced networking experience, hybrid network, SD-WAN planning, configuration and management
- Strong security awareness with ideally demonstrated cyber experience
- A strong desire to build on your Cloud platform and technology
- Bachelor of Technology (Systems Engineering/Infrastructure or equivalent diploma)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- CCNA certification
Sound like you? Let’s do this!
The work we do across Australian Cricket stretches across the sporting and entertainment industries – which means there are all kinds of opportunities for bright-minded, passionate and friendly people.
Cricket’s a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. Your age, culture, gender, sexual orientation, disability or religion won’t impact whether or not you’re part of the team. It’s your drive to do great work that’ll help you shine. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Vaccinations for our workers provide a key contribution to getting Cricket on, and keeping our players, workers and fans safe. In order to support this, Cricket Australia is mandating vaccinations for all of their employees and will be asking about vaccination status as part of our employment process.
At Cricket we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners. We also have an 5 extra days off a year!
If you want to learn more about how we play then apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your experience meeting the key criteria by Midnight, Sunday 20th March 2022