International Cricket Council
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (On-site)
Posted: 03 February 2023
Link to Apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3464422583/
About the job
The International Cricket Council (‘ICC’) is the global governing body for the sport, which administers all aspects of international cricket.
We are currently looking for a Manager – Hospitality & Concierge Services within the ICC Events team, based at our headquarters in Dubai, UAE. The role will report to the ICC’s Head of Events. This role will be responsible for the development of an ICC hospitality brand and for the management and delivery of the ICC Hospitality Programme at all major events. Additionally, this role will oversee the creation and delivery of a concierge service for VIPs and identified guests.
Responsibilities of the Manager – Hospitality & Concierge include but are not limited to the following:
ICC Hospitality Services
- Development and implementation of ICC hospitality plans for major events. Define the components of a hospitality programme that meet the requirements and expectations of world class (cricket) events including venue service levels, transportation, signage, hospitality experience, gifting, VIP management and communication protocols.
- Development of design of hospitality interiors for each event.
- Development and implementation of hospitality invitations and guest registration process.
- Coordinate with LOCs and internal stakeholders to ensure that the hospitality programme is executed seamlessly and to the highest standards.
- Engage and oversee hospitality facility management staff as required.
- Approve menus and catering specifications.
- Oversee integration of event ticketing programme with hospitality ticketing requirements.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the hospitality experience.
ICC Event Concierge Programme
- Develop and oversee the implementation of a VIP Concierge programme that integrates with major event operations to include:
- a dedicated/personalized travel and accommodation booking solution in conjunction with ICC and event travel partners.
- a process to manage ticket and/or accreditation pass delivery to identified persons.
- a VIP ground transportation programme.
- a welcome desk liaison point in each match centre.
- visitor experience opportunities in each match centre.
- Draft and manage operational budgets for each event.
- Draft operational reports and recommendations for each event.
Knowledge, Skills, Attitude and Experience
- Educated to degree level.
- 5+ years of working experience in the service or hospitality industry, ideally managing hospitality operations at international events.
- Customer focused with an understanding of the requirements of a VIP environment.
- Highly organized with strong project management skills and a focus on timely completion of tasks
- Strong finance management skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong people management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of working across multiple cultures and countries.
- Understanding of sport and the unique nature of cricket is desirable.
- Ethical, open and honest, respecting the diversity of cultures and opinions.
- Structured and disciplined approach to work with an attention to detail.
- Result orientated – the existence of a positive, ‘can-do’ mentality, constantly seeking ways around obstacles in order to accomplish objectives.
- Demands high standards.
- Innovative self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- Stakeholder awareness – an understanding of the varying needs of the diverse range of stakeholders involved in ICC events.
Conditions of Employment
- The role is based in our headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
- The selected candidate will be required to provide two recent work references.
- The compensation offered will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.