International Cricket Council
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (On-site)
Posted: 29 April 2023
Link to Apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3590873759/
About the job
The International Cricket Council (‘ICC’) is the global governing body for the sport, which administers all aspects of international cricket.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager – Partnerships (Maternity Cover) in managing and servicing ICC commercial partners. S/He will contribute to developing an industry-leading commercial partnerships programme at the ICC.
Based at the ICC headquarters in Dubai, UAE, the role will report to Senior Manager – Partnerships & licensing.
Responsibilities and accountabilities are mapped across three fundamental pillars:
1. Partnerships: enhancing the ICC’s reputation for best-in-class servicing standards, with direct relationship management of a portfolio of assigned commercial partners. End-to-end partnership management, with responsibilities from campaign planning through the execution and reporting.
- Manage key partnerships, covering all aspects of account management and contract delivery, including project management, financial tracking, work-in-progress reporting, evaluation and planning, this includes but is not limited to;
- servicing of assigned partners, operating as the lead day-to-day contact ensuring rights are delivered
- working closely with the Partners to enable successful activation of the partnership through varied activities working with partners and the wider ICC team to identify and deliver activation opportunities tailored to partner objectives
- developing a strong, professional, and trusted advisor relationship with the respective commercial partner representatives
- working with the wider ICC team to identify upsell opportunities, to ensure the longevity of existing partnerships
- working with the wider ICC team to ensure the effective execution of partner assets across ICC channels and events
- ensuring the on-going protection and compliance of all contracted partner terms and assets
2. Operations: wider responsibilities in ICC event tournament planning and delivery, to ensure efficient and effective implementation of contracted rights for commercial partners. Lead on ad hoc commercial partner initiatives and/or events, such as networking forums and knowledge share panels. Delivering ad hoc projects or assisting on wider ICC Event planning activities (for e.g. collating ticketing sheets and invoicing etc) – as assigned by team management
3. Communications: establishing and implementing a consistent communications framework with commercial partners and other relevant stakeholders, both internal and external. Commitment to enhancing the profile of ICC’s work with commercial partners and the value/impact that such associations bring to businesses across sectors.
Knowledge, Skills, Attitude and Experience
- Post graduate qualification (masters or equivalent) not essential but desired
- Minimum five years’ experience in sponsorship, brand experience or a related agency role
- Exceptional project management skills including the ability to handle multiple partners and a range of priorities
- Sound commercial knowledge, preferably within cricket
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Experience in executing brand activations across digital and social media platforms
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Strong, professional verbal and written communications skills
- Deep understanding of sponsorship measurement and valuations
- Relationship building and contract management
- Motivated, enthusiastic attitude and able to work creatively on own initiative
- A passion for sport and brands
- Appreciation of working with different cultures – understands the importance of teamwork
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and respond to tight deadlines Ability to develop commercial business cases, outlining business benefits, for digital projects.
Conditions of Employment
- The role is based out of our headquarters in Dubai, UAE for a fixed term period of 3 months with a possibility of further extension.
- The candidate must be ready to join immediately and have a valid UAE residence visa/right to work.
- The compensation offered will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.