Posted: 26 May 2023
Link to Apply: https://emiratescricket.com/news-detail/1gO3GWpmbk2xazJn4KRj
The key responsibilities of this position will entail:
- Working closely with the Selection Committees and Director Academies
- Preparation of game plans
- Organization of net sessions and fielding drills.
- Organizing one-on-one specialized skill improvement programs with players
- Laying special focus on fitness of players with regular fitness tests carried out
- Conducting Coaching Workshop and seminars
- Observing ECB’s domestic cricket matches with a view to identifying potential players
- Conducting talent hunt programs
- Making use of Video Analysis and conducting SWOT analysis for each game/team
- Maintaining highest level of confidentiality in matters sensitive to the ECB’s operational outlook.
- Progression of the national team in each format with a view to being amongst the top in ICC Rankings.
The successful applicant will be required to demonstrate:
- Experience in leading, motivating, mentoring, educating and influencing within a team environment.
- Exceptional communication and man-management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop and sustain cohesive team structures
- A strong understanding of modern sports coaching techniques
- A commitment to success
- Should preferably have done a Level III coaching course from a Full Member country or equivalent.
- Must possess good computer knowledge.
The appointment will be for an initial period of 3 years starting from July 2023. Terms and Conditions are negotiable.
Interested Coaches should submit their CVs to ECB by 26th June 2023 at the following address: Nationalcoach@emiratescricket.com