Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Posted: 29 June 2021
Link to Apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/videographer-at-cricket-australia-2615064162/
About the job
Here’s the deal…
We’re looking for a driven Videographer to join our Digital team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering compelling and engaging video content for cricket.com.au and our suite of social media channels. Plus this role has the opportunity to be based anywhere in Australia!
Reporting to the Studio Manager you’ll be responsible for creating engaging video content for our variety of digital platforms to increase fan engagement.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a purpose driven organisation. Uniting and inspiring communities through Cricket is our culture, and we’ve never been prouder of the role our people play in making Cricket a sport for all Australians.
About The Role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ideating, filming and editing compelling editorial and feature video content for use on web and social media
- Lighting and directing interviews with elite cricket talent
- Editing integrated, branded and strategic content video packages, including graphics
- Maintaining quality control and ensuring all packages produced adhere to the highest standards
- Understanding emerging digital content trends and their relevance
to succeed in this role, you’ll have:
- 5+ years in creating highly engaging video content
- Broadcast- standard camera operation experience and equipment knowledge
- Advanced editing skills ideally using Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- An enthusiastic team player with exceptional work ethic
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel and work weekends and public holidays when necessary
- A working knowledge and passion for Cricket
Sound like you? Let’s do this!
The work we do across Australian Cricket stretches across the sporting and entertainment industries – which means there are all kinds of opportunities for bright-minded, passionate and friendly people.
Cricket’s a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. Your age, culture, gender, sexual orientation, disability or religion won’t impact whether or not you’re part of the team. It’s your drive to do great work that’ll help you shine. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
At Cricket we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners. We also have an 5 extra days off a year!
If you want to learn more about how we play then apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your experience meeting the key criteria by 9 July 2021, 12pm.