About the job
- Fixed term role, until 30 June 2022.
- Make an impact in a leading sporting organisation.
- Immediate start!
Cricket has been Australia’s favourite sport for over a century now.And as the central administrative body for the great game, it’s the people who work with us here at Cricket Australia who make that happen.
We’re over 100 years old now – and still not out!As we keep delivering cricket content to millions of fans around the country and globally, we’ve never been prouder of the role we play in bringing communities together.
You can play your part too.
Reporting to the Senior Customer Data Manager, in this role you will own and be responsible for the delivery roadmap of the Customer Data Program, and you will provide organization and administration support to ensure it delivers its’ objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is an enthusiastic and innovative thinker to join the Digital team at one of Australia’s lead sporting organizations. “Uniting and inspiring communities through Cricket” is our culture, and we’ve never been prouder of the role our people play in making Cricket a sport for all Australians.
About The Role
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the needs of our fans and customers, and who can apply their project management expertise to help our team continue to deliver exceptional value to Cricket’s stakeholders organisation-wide.
Specifically, You Will Be Responsible For
- Owning the delivery roadmap for the Customer Data Program (CDP) while providing organisational and administrative support to achieve its objectives;
- Tracking delivery of work across the CDP, managing resourcing, risks and issues and working closely with the Senior Customer Data Manager to monitor prioritisation of effort and cross-functional dependencies;
- Enabling the cadence and rituals required to keep all streams of the CDP on track;
- Maintaining project documentation and support the Senior Customer Data Manager in preparing and distributing CDP-related pre-reads, packs and reports;
- Organising and attending all CDP SteerCo and other relevant meetings as required by the Senior Customer Data Manager to capture issues, actions, decisions and considerations;
- Establishing and maintaining a process to share and track required actions and follow up with designated owners to complete or resolve;
- Providing written or verbal updates to stakeholder groups on progress of the CDP and keep project Teams channel updated with latest information;
- Working with the Senior Customer Data Manager to manage operational and capital budgets and spend for the CDP;
- Ad hoc project administration support as required.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
Essential Skills And Experience
- Demonstrable project or portfolio management experience .
- Exceptional planning , organisational and implementation skills .
- Ability to take i nitiative and work well under pressure .
- Solution-focused, critical thinker with a strong drive to find the answer to a problem .
- Capacity to manage conflicting perspectives to achieve a desirable outcome .
- Proven ability to work to a high standard autonomously with minimal supervision .
- Advanced multi-tasking and presentation build and delivery skills .
- Strong written and verbal communication skills .
- Ability to maintain a c ollaborative relationship with a wide range of stakeholders .
Sound like you? Let’s do this!
Cricket’s a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that.Your age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or religion won’t impact whether or not you’re part of the team.It’s your drive to do great work that’ll help you shine.At Cricket we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners.We also have an extra 5 days off a year!
If you want to learn more about how we play then apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your experience meeting the key criteria by midnight on Tuesday 26th October 2021.