Posted: 3 Aug 2023
Link to Apply: https://documents.bcci.tv/bcci/documents/1690963924040_BCCI%20%20JD%20%20Bowling%20Coach%20-%20India%20(Sr%20Women)%5b51%5d.pdf
- Job Details:
Position Title: Bowling Coach – Team India (Senior Women)
Role Based: Mumbai
Reports To: Head Coach – Team India (Senior Women)
2. Job Dimensions:
Term 2 years
3. Role Purpose:
Responsible for coaching the bowlers of Senior Women’s National Team
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a world class bowling outfit that delivers sustained success in all conditions and formats.
- The Bowling Coach will have overall responsibility for the bowling performance and management of the athletes in all three forms of the game.
- Develop and implement comprehensive technical, tactical, physical and cognitive bowling programs for identified talent.
- Manage bowling sessions for players in both match and practice. Provide one to one coaching as required for skills upgradation.
- Utilise technology to analyse players strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop and monitor bowling objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI ‘s) for inclusion in individual bowling performance plans. Provide measures for determining the player’s contributions towards success of a team in different match situations.
- Develop and train bowler in skills, tactics and strategies for bowling in different formats – Multi -day cricket, One day cricket and T20 Cricket.
- Must have the ability to consistently maintain team performance levels in all competition formats, notwithstanding player roster variations due to injury and international representation
- Adhere to the rules and regulation of BCCI.
5. Operating Environment:
- Expected to be available to travel, sometimes for extended periods during BCCI matches (international and domestic).
- Must be willing to meet work expectations and deadlines
6. Decision Making:
High – Accountable for Senior Women’s team bowling performance affecting international and domestic cricket
7. Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have represented India or any other country at international level; or
- Should have minimum NCA Level ‘B’ certified coach or a similar certification from a reputed organisation/Institute and a minimum of 30 FC games: or
- Should have the experience of coaching an international team for a period of minimum 1 season or a T20 franchise / state team for a minimum of 2 seasons; and
- A thorough understanding of the game or playing/coaching experience at the highest level; and
- Experience of being part of a multi-cultural team.
- People Management – Ability to work with and relate to people from different cultures and background.
- Teamwork – Work collaboratively with others to achieve team objectives.
- Problem Solving – Ability to present solutions and make the best decision under pressure.
- Communication – Excellent written and oral communication in English language including report writing skills.
Applications should be submitted by 6 pm on 10th August 2023.
All applicants should fill in the google form via this link – https://forms.gle/K5AAfMPgyHkBxadf8