About the job
Office Services Coordinator
- Melbourne Location
- Make an impact at a leading sports organisation
- An extra week off a year!
Here’s the deal…
Cricket Australia is looking for two driven Office Coordinators to join our team based in Melbourne. Reporting to the Senior Client Services Manager, in this role you will be based across both the Cricket Australia & T20WC offices, exciting hey! We are looking for someone who will bring a high level of customer service and professionalism to this role.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a purpose driven organisation. Uniting and inspiring communities through Cricket is our culture, and we’ve never been prouder of the role our people play in making Cricket a sport for all Australians.
About the role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- General Reception and Office facilities duties and maintenance
- Coordinating meeting room bookings including setup and pack down
- Processing and distributing incoming mail as well as coordinating outgoing mail
- Liaise with couriers to process incoming and outgoing orders
- Maintain the offices utility points including stationary, groceries and other office supplies
- Troubleshoot AV/IT issues in meeting rooms
- Coordinate catering for meetings
- Arrange building maintenance as well as day to day repairs and ad hoc request
You will have:
- At least 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Have an interest in office management and/or administration
- Professional presence and awareness
- Be available to work onsite Monday – Friday
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong organisation skills
- The ability to build effective relationships across the business and with a range of stakeholders
- The ability to be technologically savvy
- A passion for embracing new ways of working
Sound like you? Let’s do this!
The work we do across Australian Cricket stretches across the sporting and entertainment industries – which means there are all kinds of opportunities for bright-minded, passionate and friendly people.
Cricket’s a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. Your age, culture, gender, sexual orientation, disability or religion won’t impact whether or not you’re part of the team. It’s your drive to do great work that’ll help you shine. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
At Cricket we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners. We also have an 5 extra days off a year!
If you want to learn more about how we play then apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your experience meeting the key criteria by Midnight Sunday 13 February 2022.