Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (Hybrid)
Posted: 18 May 2023
Link to Apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3605667878/
About the job
Working for Cricket Australia means that you become a part of Australia’s proud history and help us look toward the future. We are seeking to drive bold, transformative change in digital experiences, junior participation, culturally diverse inclusion, gender equality and sustainability, re-imagine the W/BBL, build player connection through storytelling and play our part in developing the game globally.
Our purpose is clear; to unite and inspire everyone to love and play cricket. Cricket is so much more than just a game; it brings people together and binds us all through our shared experiences.
This is your opportunity to join a purpose led organisation that truly makes a difference to Australians.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting time for us, as we look for an Integrity Partner to join our dynamic team. This role is accountable for advice and support on all Integrity unit related matters and for supporting the implementation and delivery of the Integrity Unit’s strategic and operational plan. We have big ambitions for this space, so we’re looking for drive, passion, and energy to bring our plans to life.
Reporting to the Head of Integrity you’ll be responsible for:
– Conducting investigations, enforcement of integrity codes and policies and preparation of matters for hearing
– Anti-Corruption including assisting with due diligence, audits, reporting and compliance obligations.
– Assisting in the management of CA’s anti-doping strategy
– Supporting the Education Lead with the preparation of education sessions
– Overseeing contracting rules and processes across Australian Cricket, including audits and investigations as required
– Assisting the Head of Integrity with submissions and reports on integrity related matters
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
– 3+ years’ experience in the management of integrity operations and conducting investigations
– Relevant tertiary qualifications desirable
– Ability to understand and apply integrity policies
– Knowledge and understanding of integrity, governance principles, corruption and risk management
– Proven capacity for successful negotiation, change management and stakeholder consultation
– Excellent analytical and organisational skills and attention to detail
– Ability to analyse complex issues and problems, evaluate options and recommend/implement appropriate solutions
– Strong oral and written communications skills
– Experience in managing compliance regimes and governance controls
– Motivated self-starter able to work both autonomously and collaboratively in a dynamic team environment
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our employees at Cricket are gifted an additional week of leave at the end of the season! As a CA employee, you will also have other benefits including:
– Tickets to the Cricket for you to take your friends and family and experience Australia’s favourite game!
– A flexible working environment, meaning we strike the balance of what you need and what works for the business (this isn’t limited to working remotely)
– Discounts from our partners such as ASICS and salary packaging options
– A multitude of leave types including paid parental leave and volunteer leave
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
Cricket is a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. We recognise our differences are our strength and a diverse and inclusive workforce is fundamental to our success. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people of colour, women, LGBTIQ+ people, people with diverse religious beliefs and people with a disability to apply.
Australian Cricket, including Cricket Australia, is committed to being a child safe organisation and requires all team members to hold a valid Working with Children Check.
If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application via the link by 5pm Thursday, 1st June. In the meantime, follow us on our socials via Instagram @cricketaustralia, via Twitter @cricketaus and via our website https://www.cricketaustralia.com.au/