Photo Credit: Cricket NSW
Cricket NSW invites all cricket organisations across the state to nominate their members and organisations for the Cricket Australia Community Cricket Awards.
This year, there are 15 categories, two additional to the already existing 13 from last year. The two new categories are Woolworths Cricket Blast Coordinator of the Year and Community Facility Project of the Year.
The 15 categories an organisation or an individual may be eligible for are:
- Community Coach of the Year
- Women and Girls Initiative of the Year
- Community Cricket Club of the Year
- Community Cricket Association of the Year
- Inclusion & Diversity Initiative of the Year
- Indoor Facility of the Year
- Junior Initiative of the Year
- Woolworths Cricket Blast Coordinator of the Year
- Community Match Official of the Year
- Community Partnership of the Year
- Community Facility Project of the Year
- Technology & Media Initiative of the Year
- Young Leader of the Year
- Celebrating Cricket in Schools
- Volunteer of the Year
If your organisation or a member of your organisation has gone above and beyond in season 2023/24, we encourage you to nominate them for the Cricket Australia Community Cricket Awards.
Help us recognise those that have inspired others to play and love cricket by nominating them today!
Nominations are now open, close at 11:59 pm, Wednesday 7th February 2024, and must be submitted through the Nomination Form here.
Please be sure to answer all questions in your selected category to ensure compliance with award criteria.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your local cricket manager for assistance. Click here to know who your local cricket manager is.