Posted: 28 July 2021
Link to Apply: Posted: 28 July 2021
Link to Apply: https://cricket.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/12/home/requisition/577
Here’s the deal…
We’re looking for a driven Event Operations Coordinator to join our Big Bash Leagues team in this 6 month role. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about delivering exciting content to our fans.
Reporting to the Operations Director, BBL you’ll be responsible for supporting the team to successfully deliver the BBL season.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a purpose driven organisation. Uniting and inspiring communities through Cricket is our culture, and we’ve never been prouder of the role our people play in making Cricket a sport for all Australians.
About the role
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Coordinate budgets, invoicing and deliveries
– Coordinate travel & accommodation across the league and create and manage documentation to assist
– Supporting with the leagues Biosecurity requirements and project plans relating to BBL
– Coordinate the wider W/BBL team WIPs including managing our teams page, coordinating agendas, meeting minutes and actions
– Produce the Tournament Handbook and update guidelines as required as well as coordinating the Medical Handbooks by working with Cricket Australia’s medical team
– Coordinate Zing Stumps / Bat Flips, Music Program and Grass Signage
– Tertiary qualifications in relevant field
– Outstanding attention to detail
– Excellent organisation skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
– At least 2 years experience in a similar role
– Strong Microsoft Office skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– Excellent stakeholder management skills
– Experience in operational match day delivery and activations
– Experience working in a League or Club environment
Sound like you? Let’s do this!
The work we do across Australian Cricket stretches across the sporting and entertainment industries – which means there are all kinds of opportunities for bright-minded, passionate and friendly people.
Cricket’s a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. Your age, culture, gender, sexual orientation, disability or religion won’t impact whether or not you’re part of the team. It’s your drive to do great work that’ll help you shine. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
At Cricket we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners. We also have an 5 extra days off a year!
If you want to learn more about how we play then apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your experience meeting the key criteria by 4 August 2021, 12pm.