Posted: 28 July 2021
Link to Apply: https://cricket.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/12/home/requisition/576
Here’s the deal…
We’re looking for a driven League Content Coordinator to join our Big Bash Leagues team on a 6 month contract. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about delivering exciting content to our fans.
Reporting to the Operations Director, BBL you’ll be responsible for developing, coordinating, delivering and trafficking of the WBBL & BBL match day content. You’ll also assist with the development, administration and delivery of our event program.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a purpose driven organisation. Uniting and inspiring communities through Cricket is our culture, and we’ve never been prouder of the role our people play in making Cricket a sport for all Australians.
About the role
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Coordinate the W/BBL National signage program content requirements
– Liaise with external stakeholders to arrange specs across all venues
– Coordinate match day run downs to be in line with our commercial guidelines
– Coordinate W/BBL final series content
– Project management including coordination of costs and general administration duties
– Tertiary qualifications in relevant field
– Outstanding attention to detail
– Excellent organisation skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
– At least 2 years experience in a similar role
– Excellent stakeholder management skills
– Exposure to technical specifications across different platforms
Sound like you? Let’s do this!
The work we do across Australian Cricket stretches across the sporting and entertainment industries – which means there are all kinds of opportunities for bright-minded, passionate and friendly people.
Cricket’s a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. Your age, culture, gender, sexual orientation, disability or religion won’t impact whether or not you’re part of the team. It’s your drive to do great work that’ll help you shine. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
At Cricket we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners. We also have an 5 extra days off a year!
If you want to learn more about how we play then apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your experience meeting the key criteria by 4 August 2021, 12pm.