Photo Credit: Pakistan Cricket Board
Pakistan and Australia will play the three-match ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup Super League series from 29 March to 2 April at the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.
The following is the practice and media opportunities schedule for Pakistan and Australia teams, practice sessions start at the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore from tomorrow (Sunday):
Sunday, 27 March
- 9.30am PKT/3.30pm AEDT: Adam Zampa online presser
- 10.00am: Haris Rauf online presser
- 4:30pm to 7:30pm – Pakistan and Australia practice session at the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore (vision only)
Monday, 28 March
- 9.30am PKT/3.30pm AEDT: Aaron Finch online presser
- 10.00am: Fakhar Zaman online presser
- 4:30am to 7:30pm – Pakistan and Australia practice session at the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore (vision only)
Zoom link for Pakistan’s press conferences: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87103230798
Zoom link for Australia’s press conferences: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3946086639
For Pakistan pressers please notify the team media manager Emmad Hameed (Emmad.Ahmed@pcb.com.pk; +923018452417) a day in advance if you are interested in attending the session. One reporter per organisation to be provided access
ODI series 29 March, 31 March, 2 April
- Post-play: Online media opportunities with a player/coach from either side
Please note only one person per organisation will be allowed on the call as space is limited and so access is not guaranteed. However, for those unable to access the call please be aware that audio and video of each opportunity will be distributed afterwards.
The times of each media interaction are approximate and subject to change.