About the job
Executive Assistant to the Chair and Board
· Leading sporting organisation
· Full time, permanent role
· Flexible environment
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to be the EA to Cricket Australia’s Chair and Board of Directors. Reporting to the Cricket Australia (CA) Chair, you’ll be responsible for the delivery of high level, efficient and professional support to the CA Chair and members of the CA Board (currently totalling 8 Directors).
This role oversees all administrative duties pertaining to the CA Chair and CA Directors. This includes managing all aspects of Committee meeting preparation and logistics, such as agendas, minutes and follow-up actions.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a purpose driven organisation. Uniting and inspiring communities through Cricket is our culture, and we’ve never been prouder of the role our people play in making Cricket a sport for all Australians.
Executive Assistant Support to Chair and Directors
- Provide confidential support to the CA Chair and CA Directors including diary management, email/inbox management and act as a contact point for Directors into CA
- Manage all administrative requirements relating to the office of the CA Chair and CA Directors professionally, with attention to detail, and a sense of urgency
- Manage the scheduling of all travel (domestic & international) and associated meetings on behalf of the CA Chair and CA Directors
- Manage all aspects of communication between the Chair, CA Board and external Boards, stakeholders, and media in a confidential and professional manner
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and work collaboratively in a manner aligned to highest stakeholder service levels to strengthen the CA brand
- Manage the preparation and logistics for all CA Board and Committee meetings, including preparation of agendas, minutes and actions arising
- Ensure Board papers are distributed to the Chair and CA Board as prescribed including uploading papers in a timely manner
- Manage the Chair & CA Boards attendance at CA hospitality and events including travel arrangements and all associated requests
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure all Government and VIP guests are acknowledged by the Chair and Directors
- A minimum 10+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant role reporting directly into C Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent administration, organisational and project management skills
- Excellent time management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Highest level of integrity in respect to maintaining the confidentiality of employee and company information
- The ability to be adaptable and flexible in response to changing business requirements
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- The ability to develop effective working relationships across the business
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office (particularly Excel, Outlook, Word) with ability to become familiar with company specific programs and software
- Ideally, you will be located in Melbourne or have the flexibility to travel from time to time and work outside or normal office hours
- You will also ideally have a strong working knowledge of Diligent Boardbooks
The work we do across Australian Cricket stretches across the sporting and entertainment industries – which means there are all kinds of opportunities for professional, passionate and friendly people.
Cricket’s a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. To deliver the best services and to achieve our vision of being a sport for all Australians, we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and LGBTIQ+ people.
Vaccinations for our workers provide a key contribution in keeping our players, workers and fans safe. In order to support this, Cricket Australia is mandating vaccinations for all of their employees and will be asking about vaccination status as part of our employment process.
At Cricket we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners.
If you want to learn more about how we play then apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your experience meeting the key criteria by 5pm Wednesday 4 May 2022.