About the job
Service Delivery Analyst – QLD
Working for Cricket Australia means that you become a part of Australia’s proud history and help us look toward the future. We are seeking to drive bold, transformative change in digital experiences, junior participation, culturally diverse inclusion, gender equality and sustainability, re-imagine the W/BBL, build player connection through storytelling and play our part in developing the game globally.
Our purpose is clear; to unite and inspire everyone to love and play cricket. Cricket is so much more than just a game; it brings people together and binds us all through our shared experiences.
This is your opportunity to join a purpose led organisation that truly makes a difference to Australians.
About The Role
This is an exciting time for us, as we are looking for a Service Delivery Analyst within our Technology team. In this national support role based at the Queensland Cricket office and National Cricket Centre in Brisbane, Albion. You will be responsible for providing onsite and remote technical support to users within Australian Cricket and helping with national network, servers and the maintenance and tracking of technology assets.
If you have excellent time management skills and enthusiasm for delivering exceptional customer service, we want to hear from you. We have big ambitions for this space, so we’re looking for drive, passion, and energy to bring our plans to life.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Team Leader you’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting the Australian Cricket desktop, network and Office 365 environment.
- Level 1 / 2 Service Desk Support nationally, triaging and clearing the support ticket queue.
- Initial troubleshooting of requests before escalating.
- User On/Offboarding for all systems.
- Provide training to users on the use of our applications and devices.
- Provide in person local office facilities support and at match support when required.
- Be on call for escalated technology issues at agreed times.
Who We Are Looking For
- A bachelor’s degree in either Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- A passion for providing excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great time management
- A detailed understanding of laptops, workstations, sever and network operations
- Previous experience in a technology support role
- Flexibility with travel and working weekends as required
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications
- ITIL Foundation
- Experience working with:
- Desktop support – Windows 10 and Office
- Cloud support – Office 365
- Basic network / Wi-fi understanding
- Basic Microsoft SharePoint usage
- Basic server administration
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As a CA employee, you will also have other benefits including
Our employees at Cricket are gifted with an additional week of leave at the end of the season.
- Tickets to the Cricket for you to take your friends and family and experience Australia’s favourite game!
- A flexible working environment, meaning we strike the balance of what you need and what works for the business (this isn’t limited to working remotely)
- Discounts from our partners such as ASICS and salary packaging options
- A multitude of leave types including paid parental leave and volunteer leave
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
Cricket is a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. We recognise our differences are our strength and a diverse and inclusive workforce is fundamental to our success.We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people of colour, women, LGBTIQ+ people, people with diverse religious beliefs and people with a disability to apply.
Australian Cricket, including Cricket Australia, is committed to being a child safe organisation and requires all team members to hold a valid Working with Children Check.
If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application via the link by 5pm Sunday 24 September 2023. In the meantime, follow us on our socials via Instagram @cricketaustralia, via Twitter @cricketaus and via our website https://www.cricket.com.au/