Posted: 22 April 2022
Link to Apply: https://cricketcanada.org/news-single?nid=204](https://cricketcanada.org/news-single?nid=204
Cricket Canada (CC) is seeking an individual who can execute on its vision and significantly grow participation and the popularity of cricket in Canada.
As the governing body for cricket in Canada and an Associate Member of the International Cricket Council, CC understands the importance of grassroots development to sustainably improve Canadian cricket.
This role will have a focus on growing male and female participation and ensure there is a sound junior participation pathway to nurture this talent.
- To increase the number of regular junior cricketers through the sustainable growth of the current CC Kids Program
- Increase number of females involved in cricket programs and playing in organized competitions
- Assist CC General Manager with other domestic development initiatives and competitions
- Develop partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure the sustainability and growth of grassroots programs
REQUIRMENTS FOR A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- A relevant tertiary degree/diploma
- Certified L2 cricket coach
- Current Vulnerable Sector Police Check
- Thorough understanding of Canadian school environment
- Understanding of best practice junior development strategies
- Passionate, positive and energetic
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills with an ability to make presentation to groups and influence change
- Advanced IT skills across major Microsoft Office and Google programs, email and internet
- Adaptable to change, self-driven and results-oriented
- Proven success in:
- Delivering entry-level schools, junior, youth cricket programs
- Educating teachers and volunteers
- Organising tournaments and events
- Sales and relationship management
- Managing volunteers/employees to achieve results
- Working with a wide range of people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Part-time, reporting to the General Manager.
If you meet the requirements, please email your CV and a cover letter explaining why you will excel in this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Friday May 6, 2022