Posted: 03 June 2022
Link to Apply: https://cricket.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/8/home/requisition/919?c=cricket
- Across Sydney Sixers and Sydney Thunder.
- Lead the delivery of key functions in the Sydney Sixers and Sydney Thunder BBL membership programs.
- Great employee benefits, including tickets to cricket and more.
Cricket NSW is focused on leading and growing the game throughout the state and oversees all cricket from elite professional teams to community, school, and social cricket. As a purpose and people led organisation, CNSW aims to inspire everyone to play and love cricket.
To deliver on our new strategy in 2022, we are taking a collaborative, customer centric approach to our organisational structure, bringing new teams together and creating exciting opportunities to achieve our purpose.
About the role
The Membership Operations Executive will be responsible for leading the delivery of key functions in the Sydney Sixers and Sydney Thunder BBL membership programs, with the aim of driving membership growth and enhancing the customer experience.
· Lead the delivery of membership program functions including CRM, operations, and fulfilment
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with venues, suppliers, ticketing agents and our membership platforms
· Answer inbound queries within a timely manner and provide exceptional customer service
· Place outbound phone calls to Members and lapsed Members, where required
· Represent the Sydney Sixers and Sydney Thunder on match day by servicing Members, selling Memberships, or working at Club functions (as required)
· Tertiary Level Qualification
· Excellent customer service skills
· Highly developed written and oral communication skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft programs, including excel
· Experience in using Ticketmaster’s Archtics desirable
· Experience in Sports membership experience desirable
What’s in it for you?
Work in a dynamic and progressive workplace that is committed to giving you the opportunities you deserve. Enjoy the fun of professional sport and the rewards of contributing to your community. Take advantage of employee benefits on offer, including learning and development opportunities, work flexibility, salary packaging and the odd ticket to the cricket. You are joining a team that is energetic and motivated – we deeply enjoy the work that we do and the impact it has in the community.
Keen to join our team?
Apply now! Submit a copy of your resume and cover letter.
At Cricket NSW, we hire on merit and embrace diversity of characteristics, perspectives, skills and backgrounds. We are committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment for everyone, including children, so that people feel respected and connected, and can contribute and develop. We measure ourselves on our How We Play behaviours, our people value relationships, excellence, imagination and humility.
Australian Cricket’s Commitment Statement to Safeguarding Children and Young People can be found at cricketaustralia.com.au/safeguarding.
We require all applicants to undergo background checks and screening prior to or during any appointments.
Applications close 17 June 2022