Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (On-site)
Posted: 01 June 2022
Link to Apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3097350353/
About the job
This is a full-time contract role until November 2022.
About the role
The ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 Local Organising Committee has an exciting opportunity for an aspirational and energetic logistics and catering professional to join our team!
The Logistics & Catering Coordinator will assist the Logistics Officer, Catering Manager and all our amazing venues and stakeholders in managing all the Local Organising Committee’s (LOC) obligations and ensure all client groups have an amazing experience across the event.
This is a unique opportunity to play an important role in assisting with the planning, logistics and delivery of the ICC T20 World Cup 2022 catering deliverables across the country!
- You have demonstrated operational experience, with experience working in the catering industry or T20WC’s event venues a strong advantage
- You have demonstrated organisational and administrative skills, with a strong attention to detail in the preparation of planning documents, communication and reports
- You have the ability to establish and maintain stakeholder relationships across all event venues and within internal functional areas
- You have excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- You’re a Microsoft Excel whiz
- You’re resourceful and love working in a team, with the ability to demonstrate initiative and a willingness to get involved
- You have a strong interest and background in logistics
To be successful in this role, you must be someone who thrives in an environment where everyone is happy to work hard, support one another, and always celebrate our success! Come and join us in delivering one of the biggest cricket and sporting events in the world!
The ICC T20 World Cup is an award-winning team who takes pride in our unique and inclusive culture.
We offer the opportunity to own your role, stretch yourself, and contribute in delivering one of the biggest sporting events in the world! We support our people in working flexibly and even have the odd ticket to the cricket.
We believe that the unique contributions of our team and the way we work together are what make the T20WC team so special. Our culture is important to us, and we want to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience in all that we do. We never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. The T20WC is a place for everyone.
Keen to join our team?
Please click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Please visit this URL to download the full position description – https://www.cricket.com.au/-/media/crickett20comau/PAC/Position Descriptions/PD Logistics Catering Coordinator
Please note: all applications will close at midnight AEST on 12 June 2022.
The T20WC offer a competitive salary package, employee benefits, flexible working conditions and a fun working environment.
Applicants must be able to obtain legal working rights in Australia.