Albion, Queensland, Australia
Posted: 11 August 2021
Link to Apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2674705077/
About the job
Here’s the deal…
We’re looking for a driven Facility Coordinator to join our team at the National Cricket Centre in Brisbane on a 6 month contract.
Reporting to the High Performance Infrastructure Manager you’ll be responsible for assisting with day to day operational tasks.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a purpose driven organisation. Uniting and inspiring communities through Cricket is our culture, and we’ve never been prouder of the role our people play in making Cricket a sport for all Australians.
About The Role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Office Administration including front desk responsibilities
- Assisting the High Performance Infrastructure Manager with coordination of legal matters
- Finance administration by ensuring invoices are processed in line with budgets
- Coordinate facility bookings
- Ensuring smooth facility operations to maintain compliance with Health directives
- Assist with facility induction process and compliance training
- Be the onsite administrator for the Fire Evacuation Program by ensuring all staff and athletes have completed training
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service mindset
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Workplace Health & Safety
- Experience in Microsoft Suite
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
Sound like you? Let’s do this!
The work we do across Australian Cricket stretches across the sporting and entertainment industries – which means there are all kinds of opportunities for bright-minded, passionate and friendly people.
Cricket’s a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. Your age, culture, gender, sexual orientation, disability or religion won’t impact whether or not you’re part of the team. It’s your drive to do great work that’ll help you shine. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
At Cricket we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners. We also have an 5 extra days off a year!
If you want to learn more about how we play then apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your experience meeting the key criteria by 24 August, 12pm.