About the job
Corporate Sales Manager
- Leading sporting organisation
- Fixed Term – 6-month role
- Brisbane location
Here’s the deal…
We’re looking for a driven Corporate Sales Managers to join our Commercial team on a short term 6 month contract.
Reporting to the National Corporate Sales Manager you’ll be responsible for maintaining and growing revenue through CA’s official hospitality and groups program. You’ll use your amazing sales and marketing experience to devise strategies to drive sales to new and existing customers.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a purpose driven organisation. Uniting and inspiring communities through Cricket is our culture, and we’ve never been prouder of the role our people play in making Cricket a sport for all Australians.
About The Role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Selling corporate hospitality and groups tickets
- Developing, documenting and managing the delivery of the CA Hospitality and group sales program
- Building strong connections across corporate Australia at both a national and regional levels
- Ensure CRM and Ticket systems are kept up to date with all sales activity
- Support the National Corporate Sales Manager with regular reporting
- Implement best practice sales management plans, processes and systems
You will be known for your experience in product management and development, ideally with new products or channels in complex environments.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years in a B2B sales or Business Development role
- Previous sales experience in dealing with enterprise and blue-chip multinational companies
- Track record in delivering revenue, winning new business and exceeding targets
- Proven relationship and account management skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
Sound like you? Let’s do this!
The work we do across Australian Cricket stretches across the sporting and entertainment industries – which means there are all kinds of opportunities for bright-minded, passionate and friendly people.
Cricket’s a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. Your age, culture, gender, sexual orientation, disability or religion won’t impact whether or not you’re part of the team. It’s your drive to do great work that’ll help you shine. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
At Cricket we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners. We also have an 5 extra days off a year!
If you want to learn more about how we play then apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your experience meeting the key criteria to by 11 June 2021, 12pm.