Posted: 20 April 2021
Link to Apply: https://resources.platform.bcci.tv/bcci/document/2021/04/20/2f9d75d9-979f-423b-bfc4-29ad731ddcaa/JD-Accounts-Assistant-NCA.pdf
- Job Details:
Position Title: Accounts Assistant (Finance & Accounts)
Job Code: N/A
Reports to: Asst. Manager (Finance & Accounts) Department: Finance
- Job Dimensions:
As per budgetary guidelines for operational budgets and capital budgets
Number of Staff Supervised: Direct and Indirect
Direct Reports & Total: 0
Employment and Age limit
Term: Till period of employment offered
Age limit: Less than 50 years
- Role Purpose:
To support Asst. Manager (F & A) and AGM (F & A) with all aspects of bills checking, passing accounting entries, record maintenance, scanning and archiving of Accounts documents and Vouchers, safe keeping of Vouchers and documents files, tracking of pending bills from vendors, maintenance of leave records etc. Also to support Asst.
Manager (F & A) in maintenance of expenses control statement for all Camps, Tournaments, Courses, Rehab etc.
- Key Accountabilities:
Main job duties/responsibilities:
• Assist in verification of bills pertaining to all Camps, Tournaments and Courses with the Attendance sheet and other supporting documents.
• Maintenance of arrival and departure details of Players coming for Rehab, Training and Skills development with approvals and cross check the same with the Players details maintained by the Physio and S&C Depts.
• Assist in verification of Rehab and regular Bills.
• Maintenance of control Sheet for all the Camps, Tournaments, Courses, Rehab and Administrative Expenses and follow-up with the vendors for bills not submitted.
• Passing entries in Tally as Optional Voucher as instructed by Asst. Manager (F&A) and filing of Accounts Vouchers.
• Checking of Attendance Register on monthly basis. Maintenance of Leave Register along with the leave letters/mails and approvals.
• Preparation of Bills Forwarding statement and sending daily courier requirements of Finance & Accounts Department.
• Scanning of the Accounting Vouchers/documents and storing of the same in a designated place in a systematic way.
• To do any other work assigned by and report to Asst. Manager F&A, AGM-F&A and AGM-F&A (BCCI, Mumbai)
Regular attendance at appropriate meetings, providing useful input
Accuracy of entries passed and control sheets maintained Quality of support extended with zero complaints from higher-ups
Effective control over Vendor’s invoices
Key Internal and external persons satisfaction
Feedback of Co-workers and subordinates (if any)
Documentation and Communication
• Use of various technology platforms to generate effective MIS
- Operating Environment:
Challenging working environment. The person will be working as a part of a multi-disciplinary support Team. Ensure effective support in the smooth checking process of Invoices relating to various activities of NCA including Camps/ Tournaments/ Courses and Rehab, control over non-invoicing and excess invoicing of services/goods.
Carrying out of responsibilities assigned in relation to the accounting, filing and maintenance of accounts records and documents.
Maintaining effective lines of communication with all key \ personnel – AGM Finance, Asst. Manager (F & A), Manager Administration, Assistant Manager Training, Assistant Manager Admin, Stores Supervisor, Head Cricket, Coaches, Physios, S & C’s, Head Cricket Education, Vendors and administrators is a necessary and vital part of the job role.
- Communication & Working Relationships:
Good and effective communication is key to success in the role. The person appointed in this role must provide support to the Asst. Manager (F&A) at the NCA in all matters related to Finance and Accounts
- Decision Making:
- Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
• The candidate should be a B.Com Graduate from a recognized university.
• Should have good written and oral English skills and should be computer literate.
Strong administrative and organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
Effective communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Must be an Indian citizen
• At least 5 years’ experience in managing Vendor Invoices, knowledge of Tally ERP and accounting related work is a must
• Maintain integrity and discipline
• Ability to manage and interact with people from different backgrounds and cultures
Applications should be submitted by 11.59 pm on April 30th , 2021 at email@example.com
All applicants are hereby instructed to mention the specific post in the subject of the email as NCA Accounts Assistant
After screening/shortlisting of applications, the candidates may be called for personal interviews for further evaluation.