- Non-profit Organization Management
- Computer Software
- Human Resources
About the job
- Leading sporting organisation
- An extra week off a year!
- 12 month contract role
Here’s the deal…
Cricket Australia is looking for a driven People & Culture Coordinator to join our team.
In this 12 month contract role, reporting to the General Manager, People & Culture, in this role you will be responsible for coordinating all administrative duties for the People & Culture team in a true generalist capacity.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a purpose driven organisation. Our purpose is to unite and inspire communities through Cricket and we’ve never been prouder of the role our people play in making Cricket a sport for all Australians.
About The Role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing effective HR administration and support to the People & Culture team
- Supporting the recruitment and onboarding process by administrating our HR Digital system, generating employment agreements and initiating background checks
- Maintaining employee data to a high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Coordinate documentation and administration for the employee life cycle from onboarding, employment variations to offboarding
- Coordinating our How We Play awards and other employee benefits
- Completing monthly reporting and dashboarding
- Other adhoc administrative duties
You will be known for your exceptional administration and organisation skills, your attention to detail and ability to develop effective working relationships across the organisation.
- Minimum 1 year’ experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail & a high level of accuracy
- Ability to problem solve
- A can do attitude and a non-hierarchical mindset
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office (particularly excel, outlook and word)
- A high level of integrity and respect to maintaining confidentiality of employee and company information
- The ability to be adaptable and flexible
Sound like you? Let’s do this!
The work we do across Australian Cricket stretches across the sporting and entertainment industries – which means there are all kinds of opportunities for bright-minded, passionate and friendly people.
Cricket’s a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. Your age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or religion won’t impact whether or not you’re part of the team. It’s your drive to do great work that’ll help you shine. At Cricket we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners. We also have an 5 extra days off a year!
If you want to learn more about how we play then apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your experience meeting the key criteria by Monday 26 April 12pm.